A cocktail of vegetable oils rich in essential fatty acids (Omega 3, 6, 9) selected for their complementary actions on the skin. They are nourishing, soothing, regenerating, and anti-dehydrating. They take part in the reconstitution of a good quality, rich hydrolipidic film, producing a well-protected, well moisturised skin.
They are non-comedogenic and totally suitable for all skin types, even oily skin.
Macadamia oil is soothing, softening, anti-dehydrating and a sebo-regulator, perfect for all skin types.
Apricot oil is regenerating and emollient. It also protects against dehydration and brightens the complexion.
Sesame, wheat germ and rosehip oils have a known regenerating, antioxidant and anti-ageing action.
This “all-in-one” treatment is enriched with Vitamins A, C and E, Coenzyme Q10 and silicium and provides your skin with everything it needs:
- Vitamins A, C, and E and Coenzyme Q10 are powerful anti-oxidants, which act in synergy to protect the skin against external stress (pollution, UV, bad weather, smoking, etc.) and ageing
- Vitamins A and C and also Q10 also encourage the synthesis of neo-collagen, elastin and GAGs (hyaluronic acid) by stimulating the fibroblasts. They give the skin back elasticity and firmness, blurring wrinkles and fine lines over time
- Silicium strengthens the structure of the network of collagen fibres and GAGs in the dermis to obtain a well-structured, denser network providing visibly increased firmness for the skin
- Vitamins A and C also work on the complexion in complementary ways: superficial exfoliation, regulation of melanocytes, for smoother skin texture and a more uniform radiant complexion
- Finally, Coenzyme Q10 is a cell energy booster, giving the cells vitality.